A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manushak Amzoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manushak Amzoyan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manushak Amzoyan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amzoyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Amzoyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manushak Amzoyan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Manushak Amzoyan practice?
- Dr. Manushak Amzoyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Manushak Amzoyan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons and Woodland Hills Plastic Surgeons.