A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manveen Duggal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manveen Duggal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manveen Duggal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Duggal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manveen Duggal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Manveen Duggal practice?
- Dr. Manveen Duggal has 1 office location.
Dr. Manveen Duggal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Endocrinologists.