A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manveen Saluja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manveen Saluja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manveen Saluja, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluja graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saluja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manveen Saluja MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Manveen Saluja practice?
- Dr. Manveen Saluja has 1 office location.
Dr. Manveen Saluja practices Rheumatology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Rheumatologists.