A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manvesh Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manvesh Sinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manvesh Sinha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manvesh Nath Sinha MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manvesh N. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Manvesh Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Manvesh Sinha practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, TN.
See Decatur Internists.