Dr. Manvesh Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manvesh Sinha?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Manvesh Sinha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2013

my emotional dog has rights to

I came into the office today and I had my emotional dog with me and the lady at the desk got smart with me I gave her the papers that my doctors have giving me and she kept saying this it was not acceptable so I left My dog can stay all night with me at the hospitals and to all my other doctors appointments and ride the mega bus and all the other buses I have to take to get back and forwards to my doctors and and everywhere else and he even is allowed to go into the grocery stores with me shopping and he even is allowed to go into restaurants and sit there and eat with me but she wouldn't let my dog stay there with me, well she even said she looked it up on computer , so I came home and called my insurance com' and I looked it up online and this is what it says, Live anywhere you wish and travel with your “best friend” without pet fees. What is an Emotional Support Animal? Under US law an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) is a pet which provides therapeutic benefit to its owner through companionship and affection. Emotional Support Animals are not required to have any specialized training, they require only as much training as an ordinary pet requires in order to live peacefully among humans without being a nuisance or a danger to others. There are two federal laws which grant special rights to owners of Emotional Support Animal: The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988 (42 USC 3601, et seq.) allows you to live / stay anywhere you like without pet fees. Any home, any lodging – even ones that specifically prohibit Dogs. The Air Carrier Access Act allows you to travel on any airline without paying any pet fees and your Emotional Support Animal is allowed to accompany you into the cabin. Any well behaved pet can be an Emotional Support Animal How do I qualify? According to the National Institute for Mental Health, more than 25% of Americans ages 18 and older (or about 1 in 4 adults) suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder. Diagnosable mental disabilities include but are not limited to anxiety disorders (including panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder), bipolar disorder, depression, personality disorders, and schizophrenia. If you have a diagnosed condition you’re entitled to an Emotional Support Animal provided your medical health care provider provides you with written documentation (a Doctor’s note). It is important to note that that there is NO registration or certification requirement for Emotional Support Animals. Our identification kits simply help to identify your animal as such and will make your access easy and hassle free. Having said that, be prepared to present your Doctor's note to airlines (you may need to give at least 48 hour notice to fly with your animal) and Landlord upon request.

August 17th, 2012

Dr Sinha is the best!

I have been a patient of Dr Sinha's for 7+ years and the thing I love most about him is he genuinely cares. He takes the time to find out what is going on and treats it from there instead of rushing through like its a drive-thru or something like some doctors.

July 5th, 2017