Dr. Manvinder Kainth, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Jan 28th, 2016

New to the area and needed a new doctor. She took the time to listen to my past history and made recommendations and options that I could work with. She was also very thorough and I could tell she knew what she was doing.. I have already scheduled my physical. Thank you Dr. Kainth!

I am not happy with the visit show details I am not happy with the visit
by annonymous on Oct 9th, 2015

They took all the unnecessary tests because my insurance covers for ex T.B. I have to make extra visit just for them to check to tell normal which obviously would be. The doctor don't take no as an answer. She wil convince us until we agree to her which I am not happy about.

by Cathy M. on Feb 23rd, 2015

She is a real Dr. She actually spends time with you and explains her diagnosis in detail The staff is very helpful and they call you back the same day!. Your appointment is always on time. She has a very kind and gentle nature.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by John B. on Jan 27th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Kainth was excellent. She was very knowledgeable, diagnosed my problem, discussed possible complications, and also picked up on a different problem that my prior doctor of 20 years hadn't ever addressed. Dr. Kainth was easy to talk with, displayed genuine care and concern for her patient. I'd highly recommend Dr. Kainth if you need a Family Practioner.