inactive

Manvinder K Kainth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 11th, 2016
Glad I found her
I have been seeing Dr. Kainth for over 1 year and initially we had a rocky start because I didn't understand why I needed to be seen more frequently than my previous doctors. She was always professional and explained my medical conditions so that I understood why I needed more frequent visits than just one time a year. She is thorough which I don't feel like a lot of doctors are. I am glad I found her.

January 28th, 2016
New to the area and needed a new doctor. She took the time to listen to my past history and made recommendations and options that I could work with. She was also very thorough and I could tell she knew what she was doing.. I have already scheduled my physical. Thank you Dr. Kainth!

October 9th, 2015
I am not happy with the visit
They took all the unnecessary tests because my insurance covers for ex T.B. I have to make extra visit just for them to check to tell normal which obviously would be. The doctor don't take no as an answer. She wil convince us until we agree to her which I am not happy about.

February 23rd, 2015
She is a real Dr. She actually spends time with you and explains her diagnosis in detail The staff is very helpful and they call you back the same day!. Your appointment is always on time. She has a very kind and gentle nature.

January 27th, 2009
Excellent Experience
My experience with Dr. Kainth was excellent. She was very knowledgeable, diagnosed my problem, discussed possible complications, and also picked up on a different problem that my prior doctor of 20 years hadn't ever addressed. Dr. Kainth was easy to talk with, displayed genuine care and concern for her patient. I'd highly recommend Dr. Kainth if you need a Family Practioner.