Dr. Manvinder Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manvinder Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Singh is a miracle worker!!

After 5 pregnancy losses, Dr. Singh was able to help me get pregnant twice. He is very thorough and really cares about his patients.

June 15th, 2017

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and professional. He took time to explain things and to answer my questions. The entire staff was extremely compassionate and caring. I felt comfortable going through each appointment because of their positive attitude and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Singh and his staff to anyone going through fertility issues.

August 7th, 2015

wonderful dr!!

I have seen dr Singh for 2 years and he is the best dr I have!!!!

January 12th, 2014

Thanks to Dr Singh, after several years of marriage and a very long wait, I have the most amazing set of twin babies. My IVF procedure with him was highly successful, I couldn't ask for more. He is highly skilled and will work with you to achieve success and he hits the nail right on the head in terms of diagnosis. And I promise you that if everything else goes right and God is willing, you will achieve success with having a baby. My family is now complete with the birth of my twins and I highly recommend him to anyone who may require help in achieving pregnancy. A rare gem indeed! and the staff especially Nurse Kristine Klinger are the best. I couldn't be happier with the service I received.

March 16th, 2011

Dr. Singh is the most caring and careful doctor I have ever had. His quiet confidence is amazing and I could not have asked for better care. The rest of the office is wonderful, the nursing staff is attentive and professional. All around a wonderful experience.

June 16th, 2010

I experienced Horrible treatment from Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh was cold and very "matter of factly" he was not sensitive to my needs. He was not friendly and was very rude in terms of his treatment. I am overweight but my husband and I want to have a baby. Instead of Dr. Singh encourage me to focus on weight loss he looked down on me a told stories of how several of his overweight clients have had miscarriages and about how "tramatic" the situation is. At this point I excused myself in tears, he never said a kind word or reassured me in any way. I was hurt by the treatment that I recieved and will never return for treatement from him.

August 8th, 2017