Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best doctor of my life. HIs office was always a safe place for me to say what I needed to say. show details Best doctor of my life. HIs office was always a safe place for me to say what I needed to say.
by Margaret Fleming on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Kuraishi diagnosed my spine problem in about two minutes, He was ever watchful while I was in the hospital post-surgery. In my life, no doctor had ever treated me better. He always know an alternate solution, and always begins with the simplest, least invasive, safest treatment. He always listens and has always been respectful. I felt he was a friend as well as a find doctor. I am in another state now, and would give anything to be back in his care and the care of everyone in his office. Margaret Fleming

Nov 25th, 2012

One of the planets smartest people. I am very thankful to have hi as my doctor.....

AWESOME!!! show details AWESOME!!!
Jul 5th, 2012

The time he takes with you more than makes up for the time you wait to see him (he's worth the wait). You are NOT a condition or illness, you are a person. He truly cares.

Best Doc Ever. show details Best Doc Ever.
Dec 22nd, 2011

/Very smart,courteous,caring, makes you fell like your in great hands.Very honest. Just have to wait a very long time to see him. Still worth it.

Dec 15th, 2010

Doctor will see me same day if urgent without appointment. Seeing doctor for 18yrs if sick and unable to get to doctors office I just call and he'll prescribe my medication to the pharmacy with a follow up after. Which I consider him to be very caring for his patients

Exceptionally knowledgable doctor show details Exceptionally knowledgable doctor
by anonymous on Apr 12th, 2008

He know so much about every ailment! I trust his judgement, he's never steered me wrong in 25 years! The only thing I hate is the wait - he's never on time. Be prepared to wait no matter what time your appt is.