A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiyid Abidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saiyid Abidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiyid Abidi, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Huntington Disease
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Meniere's Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abidi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Abidi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saiyid Manzoor Abidi FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Saiyid M. Abidi practice?
- Dr. Saiyid Abidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saiyid Abidi practices Neurology near Maple Shade, NJ.
See Maple Shade Neurologists.