Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manzoor Bhatti
Dr. Manzoor Bhatti, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhatti is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Lawrence Hospital and Mt Vernon Hospital. Dr. Bhatti has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manzoor Bhatti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manzoor Bhatti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. I Iwaniw
Mount Vernon, NY 0.13 mi33
Dr. Sunita Ravikumar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Mount Vernon, NY 0.13 mi36