A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manzoor Elahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manzoor Elahi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elahi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elahi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manzoor Elahi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elahi graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Elahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manzoor E Elahi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manzoor E. Elahi practice?
- Dr. Manzoor Elahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manzoor Elahi practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.