A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manzoor Safder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Safder graduated from Unibe(Universidad Ibero Americana).
Dr. Safder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manzoor Hussain Safder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manzoor H. Safder practice?
- Dr. Manzoor Safder has 1 office location.
Dr. Manzoor Safder practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.