A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mao-Jin Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mao-Jin Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mao-Jin Fu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mao-Jin Fu MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mao-Jin Fu practice?
- Dr. Mao-Jin Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mao-Jin Fu practices Internal Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Internists.