A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maomi Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maomi Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maomi Li practice?
Dr. Maomi Li practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.