A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maomi Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.More Education & Awards
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maomi Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maomi Li practice?
Dr. Maomi Li practices Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.