A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maomi Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maomi Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maomi Li MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maomi Li practice?
- Dr. Maomi Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Maomi Li practices Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.