Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maor Sauler
Dr. Maor Sauler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Sauler is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. He speaks English.
Dr. Maor Sauler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Maor Sauler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Bonnie Hiatt
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Erica Spatz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Gerald Shulman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi38