A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maoxing Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maoxing Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maoxing Shen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Shen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maoxing Shen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maoxing Shen practice?
- Dr. Maoxing Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maoxing Shen practices Family Medicine near Andover, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN.
See Andover Primary Care Doctors.