A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Maple Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maple Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Avery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Columbia Conroe Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maple L. Avery practice?
Dr. Maple Avery practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.