A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maple Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maple Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maple Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Avery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Columbia Conroe Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maple Leroy Avery MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maple L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Maple Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maple Avery practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.