A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maple Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maple Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Avery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Columbia Conroe Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maple Leroy Avery MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maple L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Maple Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maple Avery practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.