A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maple Landvoigt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maple Landvoigt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maple Landvoigt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Landvoigt graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landvoigt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maple Timothy Landvoigt MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Maple T. Landvoigt practice?
- Dr. Maple Landvoigt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maple Landvoigt practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lewisburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Pediatricians, and Lewisburg Pediatric Specialists.