Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maple Landvoigt
Dr. Maple Landvoigt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Landvoigt is affiliated with Ruby Memorial Hospital, Greenbrier Valley Medical Center and West Virginia University Hospitals. Dr. Landvoigt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Maple Landvoigt has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maple Landvoigt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Rebecca Schmidt
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Evan Jones
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Lori Eddy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi18