A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqbool Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqbool Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqbool Ahmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqbool Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maqbool Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Maqbool Ahmed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maqbool Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Mount Carmel, IL.
See Evansville Internists, Evansville Hematologists, and Evansville Oncologists.