A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqbool Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqbool Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqbool Ahmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqbool Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maqbool Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Maqbool Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maqbool Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, IL.
See Evansville Internists, Evansville Hematologists, and Evansville Oncologists.