A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqbool Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqbool Salam, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Salam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqbool Salam MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maqbool Salam practice?
- Dr. Maqbool Salam has 1 office location.
Dr. Maqbool Salam practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Irving Radiologists.