A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqbool Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqbool Salam, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Salam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqbool Salam MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maqbool Salam practice?
- Dr. Maqbool Salam has 1 office location.
Dr. Maqbool Salam practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Irving Radiologists.