Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maqsood Ahmed
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goldsboro, NC, with other offices in Knightdale, NC and Greenville, NC (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Lenoir Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.
Dr. Debra Miller
Goldsboro, NC 1.67 mi23
Dr. Jason Boyd
Hematology and Oncology, Hospitalist, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Goldsboro, NC 1.68 mi12
Dr. Samer Kasbari
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Goldsboro, NC 1.68 mi16