A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqsood Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqsood Ahmed, Pain Medicine, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hepatitis C
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqsood Ahmed MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Maqsood Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Maqsood Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Knightdale, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kinston, NC and Greenville, NC.
See Knightdale Pathologists and Knightdale Hematologists.