inactive

Maqsood Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 13th, 2016
Dr with no concern for what patients go thru in light of reading their profile

October 22nd, 2013
Crap hole
This has to be the worst doctors office I have ever seen first let's start with their intake process the so-called interview that was scheduled for me was simply just filling out paperwork In the dirty waiting room I should have known better but I went ahead and scheduled my appointment that wasn't until three weeks later. Then I received a call morning of my appointment that wasn't until later that afternoon telling me I missed my appointment the previous day for which I had no appointment and my appointment for that day... The staff is unprofessional and disorganized .... Not to mention questionable... No amount of pain would send me back to these morons

August 8th, 2010
Unclean Office and Bathrooms/ Staff uneducated
I feel that I had to wait to long in this office for my appointment. The office was very HOT as if they had no Air conditioning. His staff was very short with me and rude. The doctor is very nice, but he needs new staff that knows what they are doin? It is obvious they have no expereince, and just there for a paycheck:

June 16th, 2010
Easy to get appt
Spent over 35 minutes revieiwing my case on my first visit. The next visit, spent quite a bit of time ensuring that the pain medication he administered took proper effect.