A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqsood Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqsood Amjad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amjad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amjad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqsood Amjad, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amjad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maqsood Amjad practice?
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad has 1 office location.
Dr. Maqsood Amjad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Hematologists, and Somerville Oncologists.