Dr. Maqsood Amjad MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqsood Amjad is Excellent. Dr. Amjad has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqsood Amjad, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amjad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amjad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maqsood Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maqsood Amjad practice?
Dr. Maqsood Amjad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Hematologists, and Plainfield Oncologists.