A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqsood Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maqsood Amjad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqsood Amjad, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amjad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maqsood Amjad practice?
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maqsood Amjad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Hematologists, and Plainfield Oncologists.