Dr. Maqsood Amjad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maqsood Amjad?

January 18th, 2014

Incompetent

I was referred to Dr. Amjad for treatment of throat cancer. Dr. Amjad was unable to get a PET scan I needed authorized by my insurance company. Dr. Amjad claimed it was rejected on multiple occasions. My human resource representative was able to provide verification that Dr. Amjad was at fault for not responding to my insurance company request for additional information. It was recommended by my referring doctor that I receive both radiation and chemo. Dr. Amjad unilaterally decided to forgo chemo. After just a few months my cancer returned. I have since endured 4 surgeries and a complete laryngectomy. When I met with my surgeon to have the laryngectomy she told me that my records from Dr. Amjad indicated I had both radiation and chemo. Please choose another doctor for your treatment he incompetence has resulted in months of pain and suffering. My life will never be the same - had he followed the normal protocol of radiation and chemo, I may have still been cancer free today.

January 25th, 2011

Great Doc... =- )

This is my Mom's 2nd hematologist. I am so glad we now have Dr. Amjad. He is the most professional, HONEST, and caring doctor I have encountered.

January 8th, 2011

Dr. Amjad is very competent, professional and compassionate physician with excellent bedside manners. His office staff is extremely friendly an courteous.If one has cancer this is the place to go.

May 6th, 2010

Great Find

I've been a patient of Dr. Amjad's for 8 years and Dr. Amjad is an extremely competent, kind and sensitive Doctor. He is truly compassionate and cares about his patients. I would reccommend him as a Hematologist or Oncologist to anyone.

April 9th, 2009

Very uncaring, impersonal. NEVER go to this doctor. There are far superior doctors in the New Brunswick area.

August 7th, 2014