A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maqsood Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maqsood Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maqsood Ahmad Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maqsood A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Maqsood Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Maqsood Malik practices Internal Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists.