Dr. Mohammad Memon Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Memon?

Esophageal and Colon Cancer

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Both my spouse and I have high regards. I feel that I owe my life to this awesome Physician. It was his insistance that further evaluation with my condition. Had surgergy and the outcome was an early stage of colon cancer. Thank You!!!!!!!

Will NEVER go back

Posted on May 13th, 2010

REFUSED to believe me, acted discriminatory against me for whatever reason, and then insinuated something about me that is not true, would not listen to me, insulted me, was extremely rude. I will never go back! Is it really necessary to do things to try and get back at me for refusing to go back?

Posted on March 24th, 2010