A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Haseltine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Haseltine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Haseltine, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Haseltine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Haseltine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Alena Haseltine MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mara A. Haseltine practice?
- Dr. Mara Haseltine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mara Haseltine practices Dermatology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Dermatologists.