A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Baier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Baier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baier graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Baier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Robin Baier DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara R. Baier practice?
- Dr. Mara Baier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Baier practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.