A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Berezniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Berezniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berezniak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Berezniak, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berezniak graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Berezniak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Berezniak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara Berezniak practice?
- Dr. Mara Berezniak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mara Berezniak practices Family Medicine near Penn Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Auburn, CA.
See Penn Valley Family Physicians.