Learn more about Dr. Mara Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Chambers, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Chambers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Deon Chambers MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mara D. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Mara Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Chambers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.