A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Chambers, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Chambers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Deon Chambers MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mara D. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Mara Chambers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Chambers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.