A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Fiorentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Fiorentino, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Fiorentino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorentino graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiorentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Jose Fiorentino MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mara J. Fiorentino practice?
- Dr. Mara Fiorentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Fiorentino practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Destin, FL.
See Destin Neurologists, Destin Psychiatrists, and Destin Child Psychiatrists.