Learn more about Dr. Mara Fiorentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Fiorentino, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiorentino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiorentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Fiorentino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorentino graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiorentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Jose Fiorentino MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mara J. Fiorentino practice?
- Dr. Mara Fiorentino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Fiorentino practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Destin Psychiatrists and Destin Neurologists.