A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Fiorentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Fiorentino, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiorentino
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Fiorentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Fiorentino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorentino graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiorentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Jose Fiorentino MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mara J. Fiorentino practice?
- Dr. Mara Fiorentino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Fiorentino practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Destin Psychiatrists, Destin Child Psychiatrists, and Destin Neurologists.