A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Galvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Galvin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvin graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Galvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara C Galvin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mara C. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Mara Galvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mara Galvin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lees Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.