Learn more about Dr. Mara Giattina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Giattina, Cardiologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giattina
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Giattina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Giattina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giattina graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Giattina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Renee Giattina MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mara R. Giattina practice?
- Dr. Mara Giattina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Giattina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.