A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Giattina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Giattina, Cardiologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giattina
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giattina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Giattina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giattina graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Giattina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Renee Giattina MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mara R. Giattina practice?
- Dr. Mara Giattina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Giattina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.