A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Hover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hover graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Hover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Lynn Hover DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mara L. Hover practice?
- Dr. Mara Hover has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Hover practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.