A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Isser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Isser is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Isser, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Isser graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Isser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Mindy Isser DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mara M. Isser practice?
- Dr. Mara Isser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Isser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Durango, CO.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.