A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Isser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Isser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Isser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Isser, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Isser graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Isser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Mindy Isser DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mara M. Isser practice?
- Dr. Mara Isser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Isser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.