A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Kunst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Kunst, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunst graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kunst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Kunst MD and MS is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mara Kunst practice?
- Dr. Mara Kunst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mara Kunst practices Diagnostic Radiology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See Andover Radiologists.