A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Monoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Monoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Monoski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Monoski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Monoski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Ann Monoski MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mara A. Monoski practice?
- Dr. Mara Monoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Monoski practices Urology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Urologists.