A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Monoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Monoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monoski
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Monoski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Monoski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Monoski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Monoski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Ann Monoski MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mara A. Monoski practice?
- Dr. Mara Monoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Monoski practices Urology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Urologists.