Endocrinologist, Integrative Physician
200 W Magee Rd
Ste 140
Tucson, AZ 85704
520-812-7180
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

This Dr. is the best Endo I have had. We are still working on balancing my thyroid. The last Dr. I had told me I had to live with my symptoms. Dr. Okshteyn uses both Western and Eastern (herbs)medicines which I think is great. She is for natural things when appropriate for the patient. If you have thyroid problems she is the Dr. to go to. Almost all Endos in Tucson will no longer treat thyroid or the decent ones will not take new patients. She is a great Dr. so make your appointment to show her that she is needed. I was a patient of her's when she practiced in Wilcox and followed her to Tucson. She is not afraid to order the necessary tests and will go to bat for her patients with the insurance companies. She will work with you until you feel good and then maintain. Make your appointment! She has a good sense of humor, very intelligent, pleasant personality. Will spend as much time with each patient as needed. I would like it if she would order bone density bone scans without having to ask for it, but oh well, not a big deal; if only every Dr. would practice like she does-give the patient one on one time and very thorough. Not arrogant at all. Sometimes she will talk about Russia which I find fascinating. She doesn't get tense or let anything ruffle her feathers. Truly a hidden jewel.

|  One of a kind!!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Okshteyn was attentive, thorough and took the time to find the root cause. I went for a second opinion and within a year pre diabetes gone high blood pressure gone because she discovered a non functioning pituitary and balanced me out. Life is normal again and I feel better at 50 then I have in years. On way less meds now too. She listens and allows you to be a partner in your healing.

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I wish she were still in Santa Fe! Endo-crinologists that are as opened minded and attentive as she is are rarer than hen's teeth! She got me thru Grave's Disease, a thyroidectomy, and was even willing to try natural thyroid with me.They don't make many endo's like her!