A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Paradis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Paradis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Paradis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paradis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Paradis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Pegeen Paradis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mara P. Paradis practice?
- Dr. Mara Paradis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Paradis practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.