A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Rabin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Rabin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rabin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara L Rabin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara L. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Mara Rabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Rabin practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.