A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Rubenstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Beth Rubenstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mara B. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Mara Rubenstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mara Rubenstein practices Pediatrics near Bingham Farms, MI.