A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Sweeney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Sweeney MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Mara Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mara Sweeney practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.