Internists

1805 E Cabrillo Blvd
Ste C
East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
805-969-4025
Locations and availability (1)

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr. Mara Sweeney may be a good doctor but the person answering her office phone is unprofessional, unkind and rude.I asked her if Dr. Sweeney was accepting new patiets, she immediately tried to dissuade me by reciting the fee schedule- the doctor does not accept insurance and the first available appointment is Jan. 2013, then I was put on hold. When are doctors going to get it-that they are as good as their front office staff.

Feb 2nd, 2011

Whether its speaking with Beverly on the phone to make my appointment or my visit with Dr Sweeney I have absolutely no complaints, just praise. I feel like Dr Sweeney truly cares about her patients, is honest and very straight forward. I highly recommend making an appointment with her if you are in search of a new GP.

|  Meredith Wilkinson  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

Dr Sweeney is by far the most attentive, responsive and caring doctor I have ever had.

|  My favorite Dr.  |  show details
by Gary Fuller on Apr 30th, 2010

Dr. Sweeney is the best doctor I have ever had. She has a small practice and I rearly wait longer that a couple of days to see her. She is personable and I feel fortnate to have found her.

Dec 28th, 2009

Delightful person, thorough physician, always takes as much time as needed, and remarkably easy to contact by phone when needed.