Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mara Vijups
Dr. Mara Vijups, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enosburg Falls, VT, with other offices in Saint Albans, VT and Richford, VT (and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vijups is affiliated with Northwestern Medical Center and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr. Dr. Vijups has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mara Vijups has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine