A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mara Vijups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Vijups is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Vijups, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijups graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Vijups has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Vija Vijups MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara V. Vijups practice?
- Dr. Mara Vijups has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mara Vijups practices Family Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT.
See Plattsburgh Primary Care Doctors.