Learn more about Dr. Mara Vijups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Vijups is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vijups
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vijups Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Vijups, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijups graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vijups has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Vija Vijups MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara V. Vijups practice?
- Dr. Mara Vijups has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Vijups practices Family Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Richford, VT and Swanton, VT.
See Saint Albans Primary Care Doctors.