Learn more about Dr. Mara Vijups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mara Vijups is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vijups
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vijups Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mara Vijups, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijups graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vijups has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mara Vija Vijups MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mara V. Vijups practice?
- Dr. Mara Vijups has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mara Vijups practices Family Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Richford, VT and Swanton, VT.
See Saint Albans Primary Care Doctors.