Dr. Mara Vucich DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 8th, 2013
horrible doctor
first she says my pain is not as bad as i say then orders a mri,and diagnosed me with scoliosis and DDD, and tells me to take nsaids. my next visit she gave me celebrex, that kinda helped but gave me horrible headaches and wouldnt even consider something for them or any other medicine, she told me i should see a physiatrist which i did n he even said while in his treatment i should also be in pain management to ease the stress, THANK GOD, ive found a new doctor since her that treats me accordingly and also found something she said was not there, total waste of time n money. lastly i barely write reviews or blogs, im a busy person but when i was searching different psychiatrists i found it necessary to warn people about her AND the rest of her quack practice. good luck everyone

June 16th, 2012
Relieved my back pain (spinal stenosis)
I severely wrenched my back and was in constant pain due to spinal stenosis. Due to previous history,I thought I would at least need a cortisone injection and possibly surgery. Dr. Vucich was very attentive and responsive. To make a long story short, my back pain was relieved thru physical therapy and non-invasive treatment. She also weaned me off Lyrica, which I had been taking for 2 years for peripheral neuropathy. Very knowledgeable. To top it off, a very nice, warm, personable person. I can't think of anything bad to say. One of the best doctors I've ever seen. This is not just me, in the waiting room at our first visit, a couple spoke very highly of her and said she is very nice. I heartily agree!

September 13th, 2011
she is no doctor!
Please-before you waste your time with that woman look at her rates, talk to others who have been to see her, because she is a genuine QUACK who advertises that she is in pain managment/psychiatry but she knows NOTHING about either-BUT she will gladly take your money and send you away feeling like a fool who got suckered in a hustle. Beleive me-I know from experience.

September 12th, 2011
she is a fraud!
I went 2 Dr. Edwards (my old surgen) who put his hardware in my spine. 8yrs. Later I woke one day unable to walk! With no insurrance & months of potential waiting 4 a pain managment, I ran 2 Edwards in fear for I could not walk-so what does he do? He sends me to that BIT_ _! I have my uncle pay her cash & after I'm n her office she finally tells me she's no pain doctor! So what does she do? She writes a referral to ME stating my hardware is fine &I was faking pain & called me a "drug addict" because I was given enough pain medicine to allow me litterally to see her even though I had no such history! I will say she is fiercely loyal to her boss-Dr.edwards. 2 years later the state deemed me disable &finally I was granted medical ins & have been in pain managment 4 some time. So what caused my "fake" pain? It was DEFECTIVE EDWARDS HARDWARE! Together they pushed me away, called me a liar & tried 2 slander me to others. That woman & her boss will be served with a malpractice suite soon, & personally I hope she gets hit by a car twice & live with the pain I have indured, please do not be disarmed by them, they are the devil incarnate-she knew most likely my back pain was related to the botched surgery-& that's why their attitude 2 me abruptly changed. I pray noone has to deal with them only to cover themselves. P.s. she took my money even after she did nothing!

July 29th, 2009
Knowledgeable, Honest, Compassionate
Surgery options for me were risky, and I wanted some alternatives. Dr. Vucich took time to listen, review my MRI's with me, and discuss the pros and cons of options. The course of treatment I am taking is making the symptoms more livable.

April 27th, 2009
Didn't even listen to me
I went to see this doctor and she didn't even listen to my problem. She was eager to do x-rays and schedule me for an unneeded MRI. She didn't address the problem for which I consulted her. I cancelled additional tests and appointments. It was a waste of time and money.