A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marabella Alhambra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marabella Alhambra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marabella Alhambra, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhambra graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Alhambra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marabella Abalos Alhambra MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marabella A. Alhambra practice?
- Dr. Marabella Alhambra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marabella Alhambra practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Neurologists.