A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marah Gotcsik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marah Gotcsik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotcsik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marah Elizabeth Gotcsik MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marah E. Gotcsik practice?
- Dr. Marah Gotcsik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marah Gotcsik practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.