Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marat Abdullin
Dr. Marat Abdullin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Springfield, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdullin is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marat Abdullin has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marat Abdullin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Nada Nasser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Eva Karacsonyi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Anne Lee
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi15