A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marat Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marat Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marat Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marat Goldenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marat Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Marat Goldenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marat Goldenberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Chester, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.