Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Uncaring office and staff that often bills erroneously show details Uncaring office and staff that often bills erroneously
Apr 16th, 2015

My children attended this office for 5 years and most often when they went in for a well-check we were charged for a sick visit. Each time, they found a way to bill my family for a sick visit by asking simple health questions to my children or myself during the visit and when we answered they then billed me due to them discussing what they asked us noting that this turns an otherwise well-check visit into a sick visit. The office manager has the worst customer service skills and should not be in contact with any clients. She is rude, disrespectful and lacks common courteousness. After 5 years, my family and I finally had enough of the erroneous billing and decided to move our children to an office that appreciates their clients and makes them feel welcome. Based on my experiences over 5 years, I would NOT recommend this office to anyone. With so many qualified PCPs available, do yourself a favor and find a doctor and and office staff that cares!

Jul 23rd, 2012

Terrible doctor..terrible staff

He's a keeper show details He's a keeper
May 18th, 2011

Love Dr. Plotkin. I've had four other pediatricians and left them after one or two visits. Dr. Plotkin is wonderful. They have always accomodated my walk-ins early in the morning and he sincerely does his best to find what's wrong. My family does not go to doctors for every little ailment or flu, and he knows this and therefore knows to work with us thoroughly when we do show up. Staff is mediocre, specificially his PA. Front desk has always been helpful and prompt. Thank you Dr. Plotkin for taking care of my little ones!

Average Doc with Bad staff show details Average Doc with Bad staff
by Ramspan on May 30th, 2010

Hard to find a more rude staff.I took my business elsewhere (3 boys).If you like to pay upfront for everything, go there.