Overall Review

June 18th, 2015
Wonderful, wise & caring doctor!!
Excellent doctor and staff. Dr Plotkin is kind, wise and caring. I love that he really takes his time to listen to us and does not "talk down" to us. He is always prompt, caring and has helped our family find treatments for all of our medical issues, including helping us with great success in areas of chronic illnesses as well. He and his staff are so kind and just wonderful!! They making going to the doctor's office a pleasure! I'm so thankful for Dr Plotkin!!

April 16th, 2015
Uncaring office and staff that often bills erroneously
My children attended this office for 5 years and most often when they went in for a well-check we were charged for a sick visit. Each time, they found a way to bill my family for a sick visit by asking simple health questions to my children or myself during the visit and when we answered they then billed me due to them discussing what they asked us noting that this turns an otherwise well-check visit into a sick visit. The office manager has the worst customer service skills and should not be in contact with any clients. She is rude, disrespectful and lacks common courteousness. After 5 years, my family and I finally had enough of the erroneous billing and decided to move our children to an office that appreciates their clients and makes them feel welcome. Based on my experiences over 5 years, I would NOT recommend this office to anyone. With so many qualified PCPs available, do yourself a favor and find a doctor and and office staff that cares!

July 23rd, 2012
Terrible doctor..terrible staff

May 18th, 2011
He's a keeper
Love Dr. Plotkin. I've had four other pediatricians and left them after one or two visits. Dr. Plotkin is wonderful. They have always accomodated my walk-ins early in the morning and he sincerely does his best to find what's wrong. My family does not go to doctors for every little ailment or flu, and he knows this and therefore knows to work with us thoroughly when we do show up. Staff is mediocre, specificially his PA. Front desk has always been helpful and prompt. Thank you Dr. Plotkin for taking care of my little ones!

May 30th, 2010
Average Doc with Bad staff
Hard to find a more rude staff.I took my business elsewhere (3 boys).If you like to pay upfront for everything, go there.